$ 750 plus tax for 2 Hours
Reservation & $ 300 Non-refundable deposit required when booking
- Tuesday/Wed limited availability during the summer
- Saturday Morning
- Sunday Morning
- 50 guests with skating, skate/inline rental, DJ, Party Host
- $ 13 pp after 50 skaters
- 2 Hour Private Party
- You may bring your own food, or non-alcoholic drinks, push / riding toys for toddlers on private parties only
- We include black tablecloths with glow lighting or you may bring your own decorations
- We do not allow alcohol or outside Dj’s for private parties
- Group of 100 or more, a $75 clean up fee will be added.
- Doors open 20 minutes prior to Party time
EXTRA GREAT OPTIONS!!!
- Skatemate rentals: $5 each for 2 hours.
- Large popcorn bowl: $ 6
- 12 inch cheese or pepperoni pizza: $14
- 12inch supreme or veggie pizza: $ 18
- Glow stick: $2
- Pitcher of drink: $10
- Game Tokens 4 for $ 1
- Ice cream cup: $1
- Socks / candles: $3
PRIVATE PARTY FAQ’S
Q: Do you rent the rink for private parties?
A: Yes, Our facility can be rented for small or large groups, school field trips, corporate meetings, birthday parties, reunions, church events, etc.
Q: What do I need to do to book a private party?
A: For a Private Party, we require a reservation & $300 non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
Q: Can I bring in my own food or drinks on a private party?
A: Yes, only on private parties we do allow outside food & non-alcoholic drinks to be brought in.
Q: Do you allow strollers, push toys, or wheelchairs on private parties?
A: Yes, only on private parties, we do allow other toys or items on the rink.
Q: Can I have my private party catered or outside party vendors brought in?
A: Yes, you may have food catered, a photo booth, balloon artist, face painter, etc, on private parties. We do not allow alcohol or outside DJ’s.
Q: Do you allow outside DJ’s on private parties?
A: No, we do not allow outside DJ’s to host private parties. We only allow our DJ’s to use our equipment and sound system.
Q: Can I play certain music or bring an iPod for the DJ?
A: Yes, please let us know what kind of music you would like for your private party, iPod & playlists are welcome on private parties.